About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Friend's Wedding




  In May Brad and I got to have a night without the kids.  We had a wedding to go to so my mom, Dave and my sisters watched the kids at their house.  The wedding was very interesting.  It was an outside ceremony and the bride rode up on her horse and then her parents walked the horse up the aisle and helped her off when they reached the groom.  Three of her dogs were also in the wedding.  It was very neat to see them all included.  Then the reception was in a tent and the decorations and food were amazing.  We were at a table with some of Brad’s cousins and it was a great night out and away from the kids.  We left early because I was freezing cold.  Our plan was to go home and watch a movie, but we both fell asleep on the couch before that happened!  We are old

No comments:

Post a Comment