About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Hearts at Home




For the 3rd year I attended the Hearts at Home Conference in Bloomington.  It is a Christian women’s conference mainly to encourage moms.  You don’t have to be a mom to attend, but most people that attend are moms or going to be moms soon.  In past years I went with a friend, but this year I ended up going by myself.  Not as much fun, but as always I came away with new ideas and feeling empowered to be a better mom.  It is an amazing conference and one of these years I am going to go for the whole weekend and not just for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment