About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Date with my Dad




My dad is hard to buy for.  He has most everything he wants and just doesn’t need anything.  So When I asked him for Christmas what he wanted he said “a date with just my daughter.”  I said “Why don’t we get together 6 times this year just you and I for a date.”  He asked me if I had been drinking, I assured him I was sober.  We have only gone out twice so far, it is really hard to find times that work for both of us, but it has been fun so far.  We have done breakfast and dinner so far.  Hopefully we get the rest on the calendar soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment