About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Field Day at Cross



I volunteered to help with the Field Day at Cross, Vincent’s school.  I ran the penny toss game.  The kids went around in their chapel groups which are groups of kids ranging in age from kindergartner to 8th grade.  It was fun seeing all the different kids and a lot of my niblings and a few cousins.  I loved watching the teams different techniques to encourage each other and work as teams.  There was definitely a varying level of competitiveness between the teams and teachers.  Vincent thought it was great that I was at his school helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment