About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Coloring Eggs



On the Saturday of Easter weekend we finally got around to dying eggs.  Vincent had left on Good Friday for a 2 day sleepover with my mom and sisters.  He had a blast!  So Joel, Cecilia, Grandma Pat, Diane and I dyed Easter eggs.  More accurately the kids dyed the eggs and the adults laughed and cleaned up the mess.  The kids have very different coloring styles.

Joel carefully put an egg in each color he had just sat and watched them.  Eventually he would carefully take them out and put them in the egg container and put new eggs in the bowls.  He barely had a speck of dye on him when it was all done. 

Cecilia on the other hand acted like she was in some sort of race.  She grabbed eggs, slammed them in the bowls (splashing everywhere) and then once all the bowls had an egg, she would switch all the eggs around into different bowls and do this several times until she decided they could go into the egg container.  Once she ran out of uncolored eggs she would grab the eggs she already colored and started all over.  She was covered in dye, her hands were black, and she was a mess.  She had a great time, and we laughed a lot so I guess it was all worth it.  She was mostly clean for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment