About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Siblings and Conversations

As much as the kids can pester and bother each other they love each other so much!  When the boys are at school Cecilia usually asks when they are coming home several times a day.  When they get home she is so excited to see them and runs and gives them hugs.  When we pick Vincent up from school both Joel and Cecilia say “What did you do at school today Vincent?” and they seriously want an answer. 

Joel and Cecilia have been interacting and playing together more and more.  If Joel is ignoring Cecilia she will literally get in his face, make eye contact and say “Want to play with me?”  If he doesn’t answer she says “I play with you.  What we play?”  If that doesn’t work she will take whatever toy he has and take off running until he catches her and tackles her down.  If you ask her why she does that she will say “I want Joel to wrestle me” or “I want Joel play with me.”  80% of the time she does get him to play with her or let her join him in playing with his toys.

The conversations with and between the kids make me laugh almost daily:

Joel:  Where my car?
Cecilia: It’s probably in your bed!
Joel: Where’s Vince?
Cecilia: Joel, Vince is at school.
J: Where’s Vince
C: He at school!
J: Where Vincent?
C: He at school Joel-e
(she was progressively getting more firm and annoyed with him)

Common Phrases from Joel:

No.  No thanks! or, No, not gonna do it!

Both of which Brad and I find hilarious because he is expressing himself, but at the same time he actually thinks it is going to get him out of doing something like going to school, getting dressed etc.

Common Phrases from Vincent:

“Wanna hear this?”

Common Phrases from Cecilia
“No”,
“I do it myself!”,
 “I want to be naked!” 


She has attempted to take all her clothes off in the lobby of an office and my work.  At home is one thing, but out in public I don’t think so!


Cecilia was hitting Joel one day and I said “Stop hitting Joel.”  She replied with “I not hitting.  I knocking on him.”  Yes, because that is so much better!


I love listening to them talk to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment