About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Vacuuming Eggs

After we colored Easter eggs I was sitting on the couch with Cecilia and Joel and Vince walked over and said one of the green eggs was cracked so he got it out of the fridge and ate it.  I asked if he took the shell off first and he said he did it all by himself.  Great!  Then he went back and ate another one.  I walked into the kitchen didn't see any messes and was thrilled.  Then I looked by the fridge.  The egg container was on the chair and there was egg shells were in it and they were all over the floor.  I told Vince he needed to clean it up.

He asked if he could use his new vacuum.  A friend recently gave us a vacuum they didn't want anymore and Vince thinks it is only his.  I told him that would be fine.  So I plugged it in and he started vacuuming.  Suddenly he stopped and ran into the living room and came running back into the kitchen with his "headphones."  He walked over to me and said "The first rule of vacuuming is that it is loud and you need to wear your headphones."  I agreed and he went back to vacuuming!


Joel has to do everything Vince does, so I got the old vacuum out for him too!  I am planning on taking advantage of the excitement they have with using the vacuums!  Right now the attention span is only 5-10 minutes but it is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment