About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Joel's Birthday Party

After Cecilia's baptism we had a party at our house to celebrate the baptism and Joel's 2nd birthday.

Joel's birthday cake!


I smeared the "s" in bless and had to redo it....oops!

Joel didn't really care to open presents.  Vince opened most of the presents.  Actually Joel was tired and at one point went up in our room and watched Cars with Uncle John.

Papa Razzi and Cecilia

Dave and Craig discussing hearts and heart conditions


Blowing up balloons

We had a ton of balloons because Joel LOVES balloons!


The birthday boy in his hat holding his balloon.

G.G. and her girls!


Millie and Karoline helping Vince "fly" around

I took a lot of pictures! 


Grandma, Cecilia and me!


Aunt Alyse trying to get a picture with Joel

Everyone all snuggled up on the couch

Kasi, Annie and Tine

Dad and Alyse

Jill sitting on Grandma Pat's lap

Joel did love blowing out the candles on his cake and eating the cake and ice cream! 


Joel watching his cake get closer


Joel blowing out his candles





No comments:

Post a Comment