About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 9, 2012

This may be a jinx

For the last 3 nights Cecilia has gone to bed at 11:30 or midnight and slept until 7 or 8am or later in her crib!  Now that I am telling everyone I may be jinxing myself.  While I do love the fact that she is sleeping thru the night it is really hard for me to stay awake with her until 11:30 or later.  I am not a night owl and since the boys wake up at 6:30 I can't really sleep in, but that is NOT a complaint just a statement of fact.  I love that she is sleeping through the night at such an early age!  It is such a blessing even if it is only once in a great while.

I couldn't find any pictures of her sleeping

For the last 3 nights I have woke up in a panic in the middle of the night.  I worry that she woke up in the middle of the night and I brought her into our bed to nurse her and forgot about her being in our bed.  It hasn't happened, yet and the chances of doing that and forgetting are pretty slim.  Lucky for me we have a video monitor so when I wake up worried about her all I have to do is look on the monitor and I can see her sleeping soundly!  Then I lay there and stare at the monitor to make sure she is breathing.  (I know I am a little crazy and I am ok with that!)

1 comment:

  1. For the record she hasn't slept through the night since I posted this :)

    ReplyDelete