About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, April 6, 2012

You know are from a farm when....

Sunday we went to my dad's house to have dinner with my grandparents.  They are snowbirds and just got home last week.  We were having a little welcome back/meet Cecilia dinner.  I was so happy to finally introduce Cecilia to them! 

Grandma, Cecilia and Me

While we were there Vince and Joel were going back and forth between my dad's deck and yard and the house.  At one point we were heading back into the house (as in walking thru the patio door into the house) and I told Vince to go use the bathroom.  I went to go check on Cecilia and visit with my grandparents when my sister Jill came inside with the kids and was laughing.


My dad and Cecilia

I guess Vince decided to pee off my dad's deck right towards the neighbor's house!



Nanno, Cecilia and Me

At home we let him pee outside occasionally.  Especially when we are out by the barns and the house isn't anywhere close.  It is just easier for me.  I have talked to him about how we don't do that unless we are at home.  I guess I wasn't clear enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment