About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sliding in the house

This last week has been so windy that I can't really let the kids play outside and even when we do they just complain about the wind.  To save my sanity and wear them out I brought our slide in the house.  The bonus?  It needed to be cleaned and the kids love using a spray bottle and paper towels so that gave us another 20 minutes of entertainment.






I put the slide in the office with a wrestling mat underneath and let the kids loose!  For the first couple days they were pretty mild on the slide.  A few days later and they are going down on their bottoms, bellies, feet first, head first, on top of a bean bag chair ( I put an end to that one!), and Joel tried walking down it (I also put an end to that).






Here is a video of Joel and Vince going down the slide:


No comments:

Post a Comment