About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jill and Joe

We found out on Sunday that my sister Jill and her wonderful boyfriend Joe are now engaged!  Brad and I first met Joe when Jill brought him to my vet school graduation party 5 years ago and since then he has grown to be apart of our family.  Brad and I are thrilled that he will soon officially be part of our family!  Brad said since he was five he always wanted to have a little brother and now he will finally get one, except he will be 35 by the time it happens.

Congrats Joe and Jill!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment