About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Special Treat

I rarely get to sleep before 11pm and I am usually awake by 6:30am (if I am lucky!).  Vince comes in our room every morning to tell us he is awake and the sun is up.  Saturday before we went to bed I had asked Brad to get Vince's cereal for him in the morning so I could stay in bed later than 6:30am.  He agreed!

Like clockwork Vince was up and wanting cereal bright and early.  Brad got up with him and I figured Brad would come back to bed afterwards.  He didn't, so Cecilia and I went back to bed until 8am when Joel woke up.  Vince and Brad appeared with a beautiful tray of food and flowers before I went to get Joel!  Scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and a glass of milk.  It was delicious and so unexpected!




Brad brought Joel in bed with me.  Joel sat on my lap, we ate breakfast and watched Cars.  Cecilia laid in bed with us smiling!  It was so wonderful and a great start to a Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment