While we were at my mom's for Easter Vince wanted to play Dave's mandolin. Which is fine if Papa Razzi is supervising, but he was outside playing his guitar and Vince wanted to bring the mandolin outside to join him. Grandma Pat told Vince that he could not do that and he needed to talk to Papa Razzi first.
I was not inside for any of that conversation. Vince came outside and ran up to me very upset and said "Grandma Pat is being mean to me." My Grandma was right on his heels and told me what happened. I agreed with her and told Vince "I understand that you are upset but you can't play with the mandolin. You need to talk to Papa Razzi."
My grandparents were leaving. Actually Papa was already in the car waiting for Grandma. We were all saying goodbye and after Joel and I said our goodbyes to Grandma Pat I left Vince with my mom and sisters so he could say goodbye to Grandma Pat while Joel and I went to say by to Papa. Apparently while I was gone Vince had a sassy mouth. He told my grandma "I don't have time to kiss you, but I have time to kiss you Grandma Dawn," and gave my mom a hug and kiss. At some point he then told my Grandma that she was a stinker pants. Brad had a little talk with him. That is when I came back by everyone and saw all my sisters including Annie, Tina and Lisa laughing so hard that I thought Kasi might wet herself.
Grandma Pat just couldn't leave with Vince mad at her. It was killing her! So she lured him back into the house by showing him the mandolin through the window. He fell for it and went running inside. Grandma Pat then explained to him why she wouldn't let him play with it and take it outside. After their talk Grandma Pat got a nice hug and kiss goodbye!

No comments:
Post a Comment