About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Joel is 2 today!

Two years ago we welcomed another little boy into our family and our lives have never been the same.  He wasn't the cutest baby in the world when he was born but he has turned into a very handsome toddler!

Joel looks just like Brad's baby picture from the hospital

For some reason the fact that Joel is not like Vincent surprised me at first.  It shouldn't because my sisters and I are all different.  I don't really know why I thought the boys would be the same.




Joel loves animals!  He doesn't just want to pet, hug, or hang on them but he can be happy just sitting there watching and talking to the animals.

Joel thrilled to see pigs!

Joel at the fair last summer

Three things that make Joel the happiest are climbing, riding a horse (especially when Brad rides with him and goes fast) and cuddling me.


Joel, Daddy and Barney

Joel and Mommy

Joel loves movies, cell phones, remotes, computers and anything that involves a screen and buttons!

iphone junkies

Joel is happy playing and "reading" by himself and loves when someone reads him a book.  He also loves to wear hats and make random objects into hats!

 
Cowboy Joel

Reading a veterinary text book.  Joel's current prized possession.

Joel is quiet, independent, smart, determined and thinks he is hilarious (so do we!).


Joel and Daddy last summer
Joel's last day being 1! 



Happy Birthday Joel!

Mommy, Daddy, Vincent and Cecilia love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment