About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Two babies in a crib

Vince loves Cecilia.  He loves to talk to her, sing to her, kiss her, and hug her.  I was putting Joel to bed and I told Vince he could either go wait for me in his room or go talk to Cecilia.  Cecilia was in her crib crying and waiting for someone to come rescue her.  I was hoping he would go talk to Cecilia, but sometimes he doesn't want to be by her when she cries and I don't blame him.

A couple minutes later I had Joel in bed and went to find Vince so I could put him to bed.  Where did I find him?  Laying next to Cecilia in her crib!  Vince was talking to her and she was listening and not crying.

Two of my babies in a crib!
Lucky for her Vince asked if she could come read the bedtime story in his room with us.  Not an invitation she always gets.  When Brad is busy in the field I get to handle bedtime by myself which is also Cecilia's one fussy time of the day.  I don't feel like it is fair to the boys when Cecilia is in my arms crying the whole time I am reading them a story.  I make sure Cecilia is fed and has a clean diaper and then she gets to hang out in her crib, bouncy seat or swing until the boys are in bed.  I don't enjoy hearing her cry but it isn't too long before I am back downstairs and she gets all my attention until 11:30 or midnight when she finally goes to bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment