About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vince Quotes March and April 2012

Vince's response most of March when I told him he couldn't do something:
"Fine!  I'm just...I'm just going...I'm going to Mike's house!"  As he stomped away.
(Mike is his imaginary friend.  I am told he lives by old daddy.  Old Daddy is Vince's imaginary daddy.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy, since you aren't listening I'm gonna give you a whoopin."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You just don't get it!  I'm outta here!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V: "Mommy I want a snack."
K: "No it is breakfast time you can have eggs."
V: "Well, Gods says I can do anything."
K:"God also says you should obey your parents cheerfully."
V: "I will but...God says I can do anything and I want a snack!"
K: "God says you can do all things with his help and he didn't mean eating snacks"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B: "Vince who is in charge?"
V: "Me! But Daddy you are the boss too."
B: "What about Mommy?"
V: "Uh..she is the second boss."
B: Laughing hysterically!
V: "Daddy, I am your buddy so I will follow your rules but I don't have to follow Mommy's rules because I am your buddy not hers."
B: "ok buddy I love you"
K: "Brad did you hear him?  He just said he doesn't have to follow my rules because I am not his buddy."
B: "Oh.  Vincent I follow Mommy's rules and if you are my buddy you need to follow her rules too."
V: "Ok Daddy because I am your buddy!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 On the morning Cecilia was getting baptized we were running out the door and Vince said "I knew Cecilia was getting baptized but I didn't know that she was going to be a princess!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight the boys were running around in their underwear/diapers and Vince was yelling "Joel we are the naked brothers.  We are the naked brothers!"  Over and over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment