About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Two First Born Children



On Monday Brad and I had a meeting in Chicago and Grandma Diane picked Vincent up from school.  Kristine was on spring break and was spending time with Grandma too.  Kristine is a freshman in high school and the oldest of 3 kids.  Vincent is in preschool and the oldest of three kids.  Grandma Diane had them make chocolate chip cookies and color Easter eggs together.  From the reports I heard the two of them had an interesting dynamic.  The easiest way to explain it was they both thought that they were right and neither one of them was about to be pushed around, however they were very polite with each other.  Grandma Diane was entertained by all of it!  It sounded like Kristine and Grandma both enjoyed Vincent’s stories about school, his friends, and his first best friend at school, Lilly.


Kristine and Vincent


Vincent is really good and convincing people they need to do his work for him, they don’t even realize it until it is too late.  He started coloring an egg with an orange marker.  He asked me to help and I told him that I would not be helping him because it was his idea and he could easily keep working on it and get it done.  It was not a hard task.  Less than five minutes later I hear him ask Grandma Diane for help and she stops what she is doing and she starts coloring the egg for Vincent.  She didn’t realize she had been had until I said “Vincent found himself a worker bee.”  The kid is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment