About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday Fun and Fort Wilderness



I was excited for it to be Friday for a couple different reasons.  My friend Tiffany arrived in Disney the night before and was coming over to see us Friday morning and my sister Alyse arrived in the afternoon to stay with us until Monday!    


Ms. Berdene making a mess.  Look at that bed head!



Joel checking out the tire



He got very dirty playing with the tires!



Joel loving the water


Luckily on Friday the rain stopped and it was in the 70’s, not as warm as what I would like, but much better than at home.  We rode bikes in the morning and went to the park until Tiffany arrived.  It was fun seeing Tiffany!  Tiffany left around lunch time and then it was only a few more hours until Aunt Alyse arrived and the kids were super excited about that!  While we were waiting we decided to head to the pool.  Not something I would normally do in 70 degree weather, but the pools were heated, the kids were excited about swimming and so were Brad and I.


Vincent and Joel


Happy Joel



Goofy Joel


Vincent...so cute!



Aunt Alyse found us at the pool and we spent the rest of the evening bumming around camp, going to the park, eating, having a dance party and figuring out a plan for Saturday!



Vincent and the slide



Cecilia wanted to go on the slide



Joel going down the slide



Daddy and Cecilia





No comments:

Post a Comment