About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Brothers and Sisters


Cecilia thinks sitting at the kids’ table is so much fun, but there are only 2 chairs.  I will let her out of her high chair and if she will go straight to the little table.  If the boys are sitting there she will try to push her way onto a chair and usually make one of her brothers mad.  If there is an empty chair she will sit down and eat whatever food is left at that spot.  If there is no food left than she will steal food from whoever is still eating.

 
Super Hero Cecilia!


Cecilia sneaking in to get some food


Vincent was pretending to be a super hero last week.  He wanted Cecilia to play too.  Joel was taking a nap so we borrowed his super hero cape for Cecilia.  Vincent was happy to have someone else pretending to be a super here, Cecilia was happy to chase him around, and I was a little bummed I didn’t have a cape to wear.  Luckily once Joel woke up Cecilia wasn’t too upset to give up her cape.


Super Vincent and Super Cecilia


Joel is so tolerant of Cecilia.  She will run up and steal one of his special items (Lightning McQueen, Francesco, his bunnies or blanket).  She will then look over her shoulder with a grin to see if Joel is coming after her.  If he doesn’t then she returns the toy.  I think he has figured out if he ignores her she will bring back the toy.  Once or twice a week she will take it a little too far and after stealing a toy for the 10th time he will retaliate.  Usually he just grabs the toy from her, sometimes he hits her and almost every time she loses her balance and falls on the floor.  After all the teasing she does she kind of deserves it!  Even so, Joel still ends up in time out.  Cecilia doesn’t hold a grudge, she is constantly kissing both of her brothers even when they are in time out for hurting her.  Joel and Cecilia both move too fast and I don't have very many pictures of the two of them together.
 

Vincent and Cecilia


No comments:

Post a Comment