About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Strawberry Fun!



About an hour from Orlando is a town called Plant City.  They have a strawberry stand with the best strawberry treats.  You can get strawberries over a biscuit or cake, with whipped cream, or ice cream or any combination you would really like.  Plus they have a ton of fresh produce for sale.  Our plan was to meet my grandparents (who were visiting Florida) and my great aunt and uncle for strawberries on Valentine’s day.   It was a cold and rainy day and we didn’t have many other things to do around camp.


Vincent the Strawberry King


King Vincent and Queen Cecilia...she is so happy!



Cecilia can't believe I am making her take these pictures
 

The only way to get us all there was in the motorhome, which meant a lot of packing before we could be ready to go.  We got there a little later than we had planned, so we only got to see all of my relatives for a very short period of time.  It was still nice to see everyone!  We were able to sit and enjoy the delicious strawberries!  Because it was Valentine’s day the whipped cream was colored pink which was fun.  We very rarely do anything to celebrate Valentine’s day, so this was a fun treat!


Makes me smile!


Joel asked to be in the picture...then we watched a music video on the phone


King Joel and King Vincent sort of looking at the camera

While we were there I decided to get pictures of the kids in a giant strawberry with King and Queen crowns and robes on.   Vincent thought it was great!  Cecilia tolerated it for a while, then Joel decided that he wanted in on the game.  He was only happy about it for a small amount of time and as long as I let him watch a music video on Brad’s phone.  I on the other hand thought it was fun to take pictures of them, even if they were crying!



Joel wanting the phone back

If this picture doesn't make you want to have kids, I don't know what will

The boys are happy but Cecilia is not!


Look at those faces!  Love them so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment