About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Car Painting



The kids are getting cabin fever!  Actually we all are.  Last week during the snow storm, Vincent wanted to spend his coins to get something out of the prize box.  He picked out a kit that had two race cars you could paint.  With some negotiating we convinced him to sell Joel one of the cars, so that they could both paint. 


Vincent painting


Joel painting



I was so proud of how the boys painted.  There was hardly any mess and they took their time and really did a great job!  It was fun to have a project that both the boys could handle with very little help.  All I had to do was get the supplies out, clean up the mess, open the box and take the pictures!  Now I do have to say that a lot of the prizes that are in our prize box were at some point Christmas or birthday gifts the kids received.  If these cars look familiar, thank you the kids love them!



Joel concentrating


Brothers!



Joel's Car











Vincent's Car













No comments:

Post a Comment