About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, March 18, 2013

A nice Sunday of driving



Vincent’s preschool class was singing at Cross last Sunday at the same time as our church’s service, so Brad and I took a divide and conquer sort of approach.  Brad was teaching Sunday School at our church so he couldn’t come to watch Vincent’s class sing.  Cecilia and I took Vincent to sing and as soon as he was done (it was the first 5 minutes of church that he sang) we bee lined it out of there and drove 5 minutes to our normal church to join Brad and Joel.  After church Vincent had practice at our church for puppeteers.  They had invited him and a few other of the young kids in the church to participate and be aliens in the performance.  They performed yesterday and did a great job!

After church the craziness continued.  We stopped at my in-laws for an hour for lunch and then continued on to my grandparents’ house for dinner with my parents, grandparents, Kasi and Kennidy.  It was a fun evening with lot of food, laughs and big news!  My grandparents are going to be moving back to Arizona.  I am excited for them because Papa does so much better in the Arizona weather than he does in Illinois, and we want him to be happy.  I am sad for us because we will miss them; however, we already have plans to visit around Christmas time!

By the end of the night I felt like I was on a whirlwind tour of Northern Illinois and all the running around was too much for me!  I was ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment