About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Magic Kingdom Take 2!



On our second day in Magic Kingdom we walked right into a dance party!  Alyse took Vincent and they ran right up and started dancing right by Goofy.  What a fun way to start our day!  I think Alyse may have been more excited than the kids.  She turned to me and said something along the lines of “I am so happy I think I am going to cry right now!”  I don’t know what Brad did growing up but it turns out it wasn’t watching Disney movies.  Alyse and I (and Jill) grew up watching Disney movies.  We saw them all but some of our favorites that were probably played more times than my parents would have liked were Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast.  We knew every line in those movies by heart and even argued about which one of us three girls got to say/sing each line.   Being at Disney with Alyse made it more fun because when I was the only one getting excited about Gaston’s Tavern and The Under the Sea ride a few days earlier I was sure Alyse would have loved them.  I was right!



Kelli, Alyse, Vincent, Brad, Craig, Joel and Cecilia in the stroller


Alyse, Vincent, Brad, Craig, Diane, Joel and Cecilia in the stroller

Dancing with Goofy

Aunt Alyse and Vincent dancing with Goofy!

With Alyse we explored Tom Sawyer’s island, saw the Country Bear Jamboree, Mickey’s Philharmonic and maybe another show.  Some of the rides and shows brought back memories of being in Disney as a kid.  Vincent was not happy about seeing all the shows.  During the Country Bear Jamboree he told me that it was boring and he was not having fun and he wanted to go on a ride!     


Cecilia modeling her Minnie Mouse outfit from Grandma Dawn


Joel wearing Minnie Mouse ears


Aunt Alyse and Vincent

Vincent loved this drum!

Mommy, Joel and Daddy!


Alyse and Brad also finally got the turkey leg that they had been craving for 2 days.  We also took Alyse on the two roller coasters that Vincent loved.  Around dinner time Joel was asking to go home, so Diane and Craig took the two little ones back to camp.  Brad, Vincent, Alyse and I were on a mission to check out some more rides.  Brad was actually on a mission to stay in the park until it closed, which was 2am.  Alyse and I wanted to leave around 10pm, because she had to get up early to catch her flight back home. 


True carnivores!

Alyse and Brad, so happy to be eating turkey legs!


Vincent navigating the bridge


Cecilia and Daddy playing at Tom Sawyer Island



Joel on a mission

Joel kept doing this to Brad and just staring into his eyes and then saying something.   Not sure what it meant!

Once again Alyse was wearing one of the kid’s blankets to stay warm.  It almost looked like she was wearing a cape.  We were trying to walk as fast as possible to get to a ride to use our Fast Pass when Alyse jumped over curb, and cut Brad and I off.  A lady and her daughter were walking towards us and the look on their face was priceless!  

Alyse and Brad


Sisters!


Aunt Alyse and Vincent


Alyse and I went on Space Mountain and had a lot of fun!  We checked out a lot more rides and met up with Tiffany and Dustin to go on the Under the Sea ride.  Alyse was even more excited than I was about the ride, so much fun!  Toward the end of the night Alyse, Brad and Vincent left to go ride the monorail and I stayed back to find Tiffany and Dustin and say good bye.  As the beautiful light and music show was going on I found out that Alyse, Brad and Vincent never made it to the monorail and they were watching the light show near the entrance.  When I caught up with them Vincent was sound asleep on top of Brad’s shoulders.  He looked so cute and so very tired!  So like all good parents we took several pictures!  As we were leaving the park it was after 10pm and people were entering the park, some even with small children, to enjoy the extra magic hours that night that went on until 2am.

Vincent, Grandma Diane, Joel and Brad



Tiffany and Cecilia


Tiffany and Dustin

We had a very fun, full day!  It was so much fun to have Aunt Alyse join us on vacation! 


Poor Vincent!  Too much fun in 1 day!


It was a long day and Vincent just couldn't stay awake.


Mommy, Daddy and Vincent



Aunt Alyse, Brad and Vincent all sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment