A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
You might be a redneck.....
As much as I love our house it does have one major downfall, especially in the summer, we have no air conditioning; however, we do have a camper that has air conditioning. Our camper is currently parked in the shed, so yesterday I plugged it in and started the AC. The boys napped in there and last night we all (the dogs included) slept in the camper. Right now there is no tv, toys or food in there but Vince and Joel think it is a blast! We may be a bunch or rednecks, but at least we are staying cool and happy. Stay cool today!
Labels:
home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment