Vince and Joel don't always share with each other and they do fight sometimes, but it is amazing to see how much they really do love each other. Last week when we were in the camper Joel and I were sleeping in a bed at one end and Vince was in his bed in the back. The second Joel heard Vince's voice he went from being sound asleep to sitting straight up and immediately wiggled off of the bed and went running to find Vince. Then they both spent the next 10 min playing together. The love goes both ways. Vince will walk up to Joel out of no where and just hug him and say "I love you Joly Poly." I am sure we are in for wrestling matches and fights, but I hope when they are grown they can be friends and realize how lucky they are to have each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment