About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation Party

Yesterday was my cousin Angela's graduation party.  She graduated college a couple weeks ago.  It was a beautiful day for a party with delicious food and wonderful family!  Vince had a blast playing with all of my younger cousins, but Coco was his favorite.  Almost the whole way home he kept saying "I miss Coco, she my best friend.  I want to see her."  Coco is going to be in 6th grade and was nice enough to play with Vince a lot last night.  She is such a sweetheart!

I can't take credit for all the pictures below, my sister Jill took a few of them.

Nanno and Joel

Aunt Lysee and Vince having a conversation

Cousins

The grilling gang

Cousins

Nanno and Joel

Eating Cake

Ben teaching Joel soccer

He doesn't realize he isn't supposed to use his hands

No comments:

Post a Comment