| Brad's new invention |
A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Married Life
Brad and I have almost been married 7 years and in that time we have learned a lot about each other. One thing I love about Brad is his ability to think outside the box to come up with solutions to problems. Brad doesn't like when I leave the toothpaste on the bathroom counter. He thinks it always ends up by my sink and it is hard for him to reach over and grab it. Honestly the toothpaste does always end up by my sink, but it our sinks aren't that far apart. I have tried to remember to put it in the drawer between our sinks, but I only remember about 10% of the time. Usually I am in a rush or I have 2 kids destroying the bathroom as I get ready, so I am just happy to get my teeth brushed. Brad knew that complaining about the toothpaste wasn't getting him anywhere, so he stopped and I was kind of surprised. I figured he decided it wasn't worth asking me about it anymore. I was wrong, he had just figured out his own solution. When I went to grab the toothpaste on Monday morning I was laughing very loudly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA!!! So cute. I love you two (you four)!
ReplyDeletewe love you too!
ReplyDelete