About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Farming Update

On Wednesday Brad finally finished the post herbicide spraying!  With any luck it will mean that we finally will get to see him at a decent time in the evening.  Although fungicide spraying will begin in a couple weeks, so it will be a short lived break.  Tuesday Brad spent the day spraying in some of our smaller fields.  In 1 fill with the sprayer he sprayed in the city limits of Plainfield, Naperville, Aurora, Oswego and Joliet.  He actually spent more time driving the sprayer on the road than in the field.  This is completely different than what he experiences in Farmer City where he can basically spray for 3 days and never leave a township.  Along the way he decided to stop and get lunch so he pulled into a strip mall to get Subway.  I can only imagine the look on people's faces when they saw his sprayer in the parking lot.  I wish he would have taken a picture of that!  Come to find out that's not the first time he's done that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment