About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad

My dad is a wonderful man who spent a lot of time not only playing with us but also teaching us.  He would turn a trip to the grocery store into a lesson on money and economics.  Lessons I still us to this day.  He would turn time watching tv into a lesson about what commercials are and how they try to get consumers to buy their products.  A trip anywhere was a lesson is direction and giving/following directions.  Sometimes my sisters and I didn't realize he was teaching us things and other times I am sure we would roll our eye (at least I know I did).  I find myself saying things and doing things with the boys and just laugh because I sound like my dad.  It is a good thing and I love it but one of these days they are going to roll their eyes at me when I turn everyday situations into a teaching moment.

My dad also has a great love of life and lives it to the fullest!  He knows how to work hard, play hard, and he loves competition!  Definitely qualities I would love for my children to have!

Thank you dad for being a wonderful father and grandfather.  I love you very much!  Actually 1 more than that stupid thing Alyse says :)

Happy Father's Day!


Dad's Birthday Extravaganza

Nanno and Vince

A picture he sent from one of his trips

Holding Vincent for the 1st time


Building a Nanno-man

Nanno and Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment