A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Imagination
Brad's cousin is pregnant and a month ago. I was trying to explain to Vince that our cousin had a baby in her belly. He wanted the baby to come out and play and I told him the baby needed to stay in there until it was big and strong. He agreed with me and seem to think that was a good idea. Now about once a week when he is eating he will tell me he is feeding his baby. Vince calls the baby "Marky" and "Marky" always needs more pizza or more fruit snacks or other unhealthy food. A couple weeks ago when we were driving Vince was taking his sock off and putting his sock in his mouth. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was trying to help Mark get out. I thought about telling him that wasn't how it worked, but right now if that is what he wants to believe it is ok with me!
Labels:
Vince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment