Vince has been asking for a camp fire for several weeks. I kept telling him that we had to wait for Daddy. Not that I can't build a fire, but building a fire by myself and keeping Joel out of the fire just didn't sound like fun. Last night we were all home at a decent time and Brad built a fire for us to enjoy.
The boys were loving the fire. We had two lounge chairs out by the fire and a couple regular chairs. The boys like the lounge chair because the can easily get in and out of it by themselves. Vince call it "the beach". So last night he kept saying "Mommy I sittin' in the beach."
Vince and I fell asleep by the fire. Brad carried Vince in the house and then sent me a text message telling me to come inside. I guess calling me from the back door or carrying me in the house was too hard. My phone had fallen into the grass and I never heard the text so after awhile I realized that Brad wasn't coming back outside and decided I better just go in. Later I saw the text.
Here is a picture of the boys on "the beach" enjoying the fire. They are with my phone so they aren't that great. The fire was really bright you can see the glow on the their faces.

No comments:
Post a Comment