About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Staying Cool

The other day the boys and I were playing in the baby pool trying to stay cool.  Vince was sporting a hand me down bathing suit that has a floatation built in.  It is not a cute bathing suit at all (most of the hand me downs we get are really cute) and since our pool is all of 12 inches deep, he really doesn't need help floating.  I have tried to convince him that he can wear just a regular swimming suit, but he doesn't believe me.  Plus, he was having fun so I just let it be.
My boys!

Our water slide


After playing in the pool for awhile he decided he wanted to swing and took off running for the swing.  It still amazes me that he gets so excited about swinging because up until about 1 month ago he hated swings.  Joel and I got out of the pool and headed over to push Vince.  This is what I found.....

Yes he is naked and I don't know why!

Taking turns on the swing



Vince thinks he is hilarious because he pushed Joel sideways
I have no idea why Vince thought he needed to be naked or why he wouldn't put his clothes or swimming suit back on.  I am very glad that the swing is behind the house and we don't have any neighbors that live really close.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted this earlier but I must not have...
    I still remember the first time I met you - you were in the swing in the back yard on Brainard holding Mr. Bear...I think you were 2.
    :)
    I love reading about your sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete