About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Duck Hunt

Our property borders a golf course on the east.  There is a club house with a restaurant there that we go to on occasion on our breakfast dates but we have never gone there for dinner.  I am not sure why because we can literally walk there in 5 minutes.  On St. Patrick's day I thought it would be fun to get some corned beef and cabbage.  I don't love it but it had been 8+ years since I had it and it sounded good.

It was a nice day so we decided to climb the pasture fence and walk on the cart path to the restaurant.  As we were walking up to a small creek 2 ducks flew up.  Vincent immediately acts like his hands are guns and pretends to shoot them.   He has never been hunting.  I felt like I was watching someone play duck hunt on Nintendo.   Brad and I started laughing, it was just so unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment