We were blessed to be invited to Brett and Luke's birthday party. My kids were so excited and when we got to Naperville Yard where the party was located they were even more excited. Running, climbing, and bouncing with other kids for 1.5 hours followed by cake and pizza was right up their alley. Poor Dean slept thru all but the cake and pizza part. The funniest part of the whole thing was when Vincent saw his cousin Noah. For the last 5 years or so his family lived in Kentucky and they saw each other once a year at Thanksgiving. Late this summer they moved back and with everyone's schedules we haven't gotten together yet. I think Vincent forgot they moved back to Illinois. They saw each other at the birthday party and did a double take and looked at each other like I think I know you but this isn't Thanksgiving. Ryan (Noah's dad) and I were cracking up. He went over and assured them they really did know each other. They were inseparable the rest of the afternoon!

No comments:
Post a Comment