About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Things Kids Say March 2017

J: (while rubbing my leg with his hand): Mommy, did you shave your legs?
M: Yes I did.  Is that ok?
J: No, I like it more scratchy.

-------------------

Dean running into the where I am with his hands high in the air.  We are the only 2 people home.  He says "I AM AWESOME!"

-------------------

Dean hangs out at the farm shop with Brad.
D: Uncle Bob wanna be awesome?  Wear your hat like this. (puts his hat sideways)

-------------------

Joel and Cecilia were fighting over a rocking horse that my grandfather made.
M: Please don't break that horse.  Papa Ron made it and he can't fix it if you break it because he is dead.
C: Mommy we won't break it.
M: Just please stop trying to hang stuff off of it and stop trying to clip lead ropes to it.
J: What?!  Papa Ron is dead!
M: Yes.
J: When?
M: A couple years ago Joel.
J: (jaw drops.  Very confused by this new information.  He was at the funeral.  He has visited the grave site)

-------------------

Leaving Pet's Mart after looking at fish for fun.
V: I want a fish that doesn't die easily
C: Me too
D: When I was 4 I had a yellow fish and a orange fish.  But they died when I was 4.
M: That's a funny joke
C: He isn't even 4
M: That's why it is funny

--------------------

Watching an episode of the Andy Griffith Show at a church supper
V: (very loudly) It isn't even in color!

Later in the episode a kid is saying you get stuff by throwing a fit and demonstrates
V: (very loudly again) That doesn't even work!

--------------------

V: Having a bug for a pet is hard.  By the time you know what it likes to eat it is already dead.

--------------------

A few quotes from our vacation:

C: Mommy if you pretend you are dead in the middle of the road you will be dead because a car will run over you and you really will be dead.

----------------------

D when he saw Brad building and lighting a fire.  We were also eating by the fire.
D: (Loudly and excitedly) It's like Unbranded.  It like we on Unbranded!

Unbranded is a documentary about 4 guys riding horses from the Mexican to Canadian border.  It is Dean's favorite movie.

----------------------

Vincent was crabby and being a bit of a pain.  This was Joel's thoughts on the situation as we were riding bikes:
J: Mommy, Vince is a little bit rude isn't he?
M: Yes, Joel he is.
J: Someday if I have a kid like that I would.....I would not like it very much.

----------------------

Joel to Cecilia in reference to cinnamon rolls and the constant quest to get the middle one.
M: There are two middles this time because I used a square pan.
J and C: Yea!
C: We can each have one.
J: (with a mischievous grin) Now we can argue about which one is better.







No comments:

Post a Comment