A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Monday, April 3, 2017
Joel's playdate
Joel has never been invited to a play date at someone's house that wasn't either family or a good family friend. He has attempted to invited people to our house but it is usually a random kid he sees somewhere that we don't actually know, so it hasn't happened. A few weeks ago he came home and said that he wanted to have his friend E over to play. I said ok and I sent a note to school with Joel to give to E so he could give it to his mom. The note just told her my name and number and that the boys wanted to have a play date. When you send a note to school you never know when or if it will get to its correct destination. A week or so later I talked to E's mom and they invited Joel over to their house. Joel was so very happy about it! E's mom was so very nice and Joel had such a great time he didn't want to leave. Hopefully we can have E over to our house soon. It is so great to see Joel making friends and remembering their names!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment