About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Egg Coloring

Coloring eggs for Easter can be fun.  It has been fun.  However 4 kids, eggs and food coloring mixed with water and vinegar can end in disaster.  We colored eggs on Good Friday.  All the kids were off school and it made it a good time to work on it, especially since we were running out of time with Easter being on Sunday.








After putting the kids in clothes they didn't like or having them put robes on I handed out the eggs (each kid got 10-it gave me extras in case any cracked) and the kids went to work.  Dean had all his eggs done (mostly yellow) in about 10-15 minutes.  It would have been faster but I kept ignoring him when he would ask for another egg and tell him his egg had to stay in the cup longer.  Joel was a close second.  Vince was third.  Cecilia was last.  By the time all 3 boys had colored their eggs Cecilia had finished her first egg.  That is no an exaggeration.  She had an idea in her head out to do it and wanted multiple colors on it and she fuss and fidgeted with that egg until it was perfect.  When she was down to 5 eggs left she lost interest (hunger took over) and I helped her color the rest a single color.  I love her determination!



Cecilia 


Dean



They were all beautiful!

Vincent

Joel




No comments:

Post a Comment