About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trail Run time

3 of my close friends and I ran a 5K in March.  We then decided that it went so well that we should run a 5K a month together.  One of us found a trail run in April and we all jumped on board and decided to run it.  It was filled with a lot of steep hills and it was hard, really hard.  I was really wishing I had trained more.  We all run a different speeds and don't try to stay together.  We start at the finish line together, run our own pace and greet each other at the finish line.  Both races we have been in so far Molly's family is there to cheer us on at the finish line and it helps me so much when I hear their voices.  




I used to run cross country in high school.  I don't love running and I go back and forth between running on the treadmill and doing workout videos in the living room.  We are already have our May run planned and we are signed up for our October run.  I am so glad I have these women in my life.  They are inspiring in so many ways and I am happy to being doing life with them!  I may wonder how they convinced me to do these 5ks while I am running but the feeling of completing a race without walking and without dying makes me love them for pushing me.  Maybe at some point I will start enjoying running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment