About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Birthday Celebrations

Joel's birthday fell on a night Vincent had baseball practice and on the day Brad was heading down to Farmer City to start spring field work.  We told Joel we would celebrate the night before.  We had pizza, cupcakes and ice cream.  Grandma Diane, Grandpa Craig, Uncle Bob, Aunt Sarah, Karoline and Keith were all able to make it to the last minute birthday dinner.  Joel was thrilled!


A bag of red doritos from Grandma for his birthday.  Mommy doesn't buy them very much.



For the kids' birthdays Uncle Bob gets them whipped cream.  The kids love it!  Joel was goofing around eating the whipped cream out of the can and was making a mess so I sent him and Cecilia outside to finish eating the whipped cream they had on their hands and face.  I took a paper plate, filled it with whipped cream, went outside and told Joel to come see what I had for him.  I smashed it in his face.  He had it inside his ear.  He loved it and was laughing so hard.  He tried to get me but I ran in the house real fast, so he and Cecilia smeared it on the outside of some of the windows.  It was a blast!  





The aftermath

Joel loved it!

Singing

On another note Vince was drinking a Stewart's orange pop in a glass bottle.  Brad put a brown paper bag around it so it would look like he was drinking some sort of alcohol.  Karoline then took a video of Vince and said "Hey Vince what are you drinking?" and without skipping a beat he said "Beer!"  We also have a video of him crying when he was almost 2 because my dad was drinking a beer that was in a green bottle (Vince's favorite color) and we wouldn't let him have any.  He was crying "I want Beer!" and was completely distraught like any toddler that doesn't get his way.


At the birthday dinner Joel insisted on watching a movie since he didn't get to at his other party.  Lucky for me the movie he wanted to watch was only 30 minutes long!  Afterwards we did our traditional night before your birthday pictures.

Mommy and Joel

The whole family...my arms are not long enough we might need a selfie stick.

Daddy, Dean and Joel

Vincent and Joel

Cecilia and Joel.  She wore that shirt because she knows Joel likes Tom and Jerry.


Daddy and Joel



On Joel's actual birthday we sang happy birthday at breakfast and dinner.  Then Joel got to celebrate his birthday one final time at Easter with 3 other people who had birthdays close to Easter, Papa Razzi, Claire and Annie.  After a week of celebrating his birthday we were done celebrating Joel and eating entirely too much junk food!


Cinnamon Rolls and candles for breakfast














No comments:

Post a Comment