About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Baseball, Kites and a Head Injury

Vincent doesn't like going down to the barn to practice his baseball alone.  I don't like sitting down there watching him because I have to bring the three other kids along.  They would love that but I need to cook dinner and make sure kids get homework done and that is hard when we are in the barn.  I moved the batting tee and net to the garage.  Dean wanted to sit on the stairs and watch Vincent swing a bat.  I sat out there and watched for awhile and things were going well.  Dean was staying on the top step and Vincent's swing was slowly improving.  I left to go in the house to make lunch.  5 minutes later Vincent brings a crying Dean in the house.  He had a knot on his eyebrow all ready, he was not happy, but an it was nothing an ice pack didn't fix.  I did call the doctor so I knew what symptoms would require getting him checked out.


Goose egg on his eyebrow :(



He loves hats!

Joel loves hats too

Vincent doesn't love hats, but he loved this one



Flying a kite


We stopped baseball practice that day and attempted to fly the kids' Easter kites.  Yes, this was the day before Easter but they already had their Easter gifts.  You see I barely pull off Santa and the tooth fairy.  I don't love that the focus of Easter is not on Jesus and quite frankly I totally screwed up last year and they knew the Easter baskets are from Mommy and Daddy.  This year I didn't even have baskets out, I got them all Easter hats and put the new swimsuits they got inside the hat and all that on top of 2 kites to share.  Except Dean didn't get a swim suit, but he didn't seem to care.  The kids were happy, I was stress free and happy, and I no longer have to answer questions about the Easter bunny laying eggs.  Actually I still had to answer many questions about the Easter bunny from Joel and Cecilia.  They had some great questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment