About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Zoo Lights

Sunday after the Christmas programs we drove to the zoo and met up with my mom, Dave, Alyse, her friend Joe, Jill, Kasi, Kennidy, Bianca and Willy (Kennidy's friend).  We weren't planning on going originally, but we changed our minds and then decided to keep it a secret from my mom. Somewhere along the way I forgot we were surprising my mom, so when we met up and she acted so surprised I thought it was a little odd for a brief second.  Then I remembered that she was the only one that didn't know we were coming!


Vincent, Cecilia, Joel and a reindeer


Joel saying hello to the reindeer



The kids and the reindeer



Alyse, Mom, Kasi, Cecilia, Me and Vincent, Kennidy, Joel, Jill and Bianca



Aunt Alyse and Cecilia


We didn't see very many animals while we were at the zoo but the kids loved it!  They did have some very neat light displays.  We even got to see some reindeer and get our pictures taken with the reindeer.  Somehow it turned into a very late night, but it was fun to see everyone and meet Joe and Willy.



Group Photo...Thanks to Bianca for the picture



Joel


Joel, Brad, Kasi, Cecilia, Vincent and Jill

As an early Christmas gift we were given a 1 year member membership to the zoo and I am so excited to take the kids there over the next year!



Aunt Alyse, Vincent and Aunt Jill



Aunt Kasi and Cecilia



Joel and Brad in the monkey exhibit

On the way home from the zoo Vincent wanted to sing Jingle Bells, so we did.  After we got done singing Joel started singing Jingle Bells and doing a great job!  Brad and I were so surprised and proud of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment