About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Sunday Funday

The weekend after Thanksgiving was the hanging of the greens at our church.  I had signed Brad and Vince up to help after church.  I really wanted to help but having the two person destruction crew (Joel and Cecilia) there would be counter productive.  Plus, I had some shopping to get done before I left for a conference and Sunday after church was just about my only opportunity.  So Vincent and Brad stayed to help decorate along with several other friends and family members from church.  My mother in law was kind enough to go shopping with me and sit in the car with the sleeping kids as I attempted to find nice clothes for my conference.  I also stopped and bought Cecilia some pajamas, because she outgrew everything I had at the house.  She is growing like a weed!

When we returned to the church I saw Vincent chasing some of the older kids around the outside of the church with one shoe in his hand!  As I sat there waiting for him to make a complete circle I realized he wasn't coming back.  He ran in the door on the other side of the church and
continued chasing Thor.  Vincent was having a blast and by the reports I heard he did actually help decorate for a little while, then he ditched Brad and went with the kids (grades 2-9), we are related to all of them.  The kids had jobs, just different ones than the adults.

After eating lunch at church we headed out to do some more shopping.  Nothing exciting this time, we were just out of water softner salt and milk and we needed more.  While we were at the store we may have wandered around a little bit and checked out some Christmas ideas.  As we left the store we got a phone call that Keith wanted us to join him for his birthday dinner, it was an offer we couldn't refuse.  The kids were so excited to get to spend more time with their cousins!  And Brad and I were excited to celebrate with Keith!

It was a great day!  We had not planned on being gone all day and our dogs were really happy when we finally came home!

No comments:

Post a Comment