About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Party with the CT cousins!

The Monday before Thanksgiving we had a little party at our house.  Amanda and Winston were in town for Thanksgiving!  Amanda, Winston, Aunt Linda, Grandma Diane, Millie, Keith, and Aunt Sherry all came over for appetizers and pizza.


Cecilia

Winston and Cecilia


Winston didn't know what to think about our loud house at first but he settled in and did great.  Cecilia kept getting in his face, shrieking and pulling at his shirt and that wasn't going over well.  He didn't know his cousin was a pterodactyls.  Vince was trying to get everyone to play baseball at first (and he succeeded) and then quickly decided helping Aunt Linda getting the appetizers ready was a better idea.


Vincent and Aunt Linda

Joel spent a good portion of the night wearing Cecilia's hat.  He insisted on it and I was lucky he took it off when we went grocery shopping earlier in the day.  I don't know why he likes this hat, but he always has!

Joel wearing Cecilia's hat

Millie, Keith and Vincent






Keith and Millie came with Grandma Diane and it was fun to have one representative from each family over.  It was a very different dynamic and a lot of fun!  They played the Wii, built towers with Vince and Joel and we all sat and watched some old family movies.  Brad found one from the Christmas program at our church in the early '90's.  It was a blast to watch because I knew a lot of people that were in it.  It has me all excited to record this year's Christmas program!

Aunt Linda and Winston

Grandma Diane and Cecilia
From the time Amanda got here Vincent was wanting to play with her.  We all played baseball.  They discussed dinosaurs.  Vince kept wanting to wrestle and by the end of the night he got Amanda to wrestle too.  He had a lot of fun!


Amanda wrestling Vincent

Joel wanting in on the action

Amanda wrestling Vincent and Joel is unaware of what is going on.

About the same time everyone was leaving I left to go get my haircut.  It was strange having a hair appointment at 8:30pm, but there was no traffic and I didn't have to put the kids to bed.  I like putting them to bed actually, but I do enjoy the break.  Especially since the boys were wired!

No comments:

Post a Comment