Monday morning Brad, the kids and I all loaded up into the truck to bring Vincent to school. Brad needed a ride to the farm and Cecilia had a doctor's appointment close by at 8:30am. We were running late (the door was just about to be locked) and I grabbed Vincent out of his carseat and put him down on the side walk and quickly walked into the school.
As we walked into the classroom his teachers said good morning to him and he said "My shoe fell off in the car when Mommy got me out" as he lifted his foot to show them. Great time to tell me! The little stinker walked outside in only 1 shoe and never said a word to me. Ugh! Its not like it was warm out.
I didn't have my phone on me to call Brad to have him drive up to the door so I could easily get Vincent's shoe. I ran back out to the parking lot dreading the long walk to the main office and back to Vincent's classroom. Luckily another mom was kind enough to open the door close to the classroom when I returned from the parking lot.
Who walks outside with only 1 shoe and doesn't say something right away? Silly kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment