About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Experimenting with Underwear

Vincent is at an age where he normally gets dressed by himself while I get the other two kids ready.  I usually pick out Vincent's clothes (sometimes he doesn't like my shirt choices and picks out his own shirt or he makes requests) hand them to him and he gets dressed.  He is easily distracted so I have to monitor his progress and keep him on task.

The other day we were going grocery shopping and it was pretty cold out.  As he was standing next to the truck waiting for me to get Joel and Cecilia out of the truck he says "My dingus is really cold."  I ask him if he forgot to zip up his pants this morning and he says no.   Then he says "I don't have any underwear on."  I had them all set out for him, but he was distracted by the cartoons (that were helping keep Joel still) and he forgot about his underwear.

A couple nights ago Brad took Vincent to the bathroom before we went to bed.  Our way to avoid wet beds.  Brad was laughing as he came back to our bedroom.  I guess Vincent decided to wear 2 pairs of underwear all day and we had no idea.  He had a pair of briefs under a pair of boxer briefs.  He must have been trying to make up for the day he forgot to wear underwear!


No comments:

Post a Comment