Vincent was very into the hand motions of the songs and was cracking me up! I am told he even bowed at the end. I missed it because I was in the back of the gym trying to entertain Joel and Cecilia who were really tired of having to sit through Christmas programs. They love their brother but sitting still all day is not something they really enjoy.
| Vincent's school Christmas program |
While I was in the back of the gym a girl asked me if I was Vincent Craig Stewart's mom. I said yes and she told me that Joel looked a lot like Vincent and that she was one of Karoline's friends. It turns out a lot of kids in the school, that aren't related to Vincent, know who he is. Some are his cousins' friends and somehow he ended up with a whole fan club of 8th graders. My niece, who is a freshman in high school, went to the same school Vincent attends. She went there from preschool thru 8th grade. She was back at the school for something and an 8th grader asked her if she is related to Vincent. I think she was hoping after so many years at the school she would be known for something other than being related to a preschooler! Although she loves him and I am sure she doesn't actually mind.
Whenever Vincent introduces himself he always says "Hi, I am Vincent Craig Stewart." According to my nieces and nephew the other kids that are older than Vincent will then introduce themselves with their full name. I think that is how they all remember him! Actually Friday when I was walking him to his classroom we walked past a group of 7th or 8th grade girls and one of them said "Vincent Craig!" and gave him a high five. It cracks all of us up and he thinks nothing of it that he has all these older girls (mostly) that think he is so cool. I think it has something to do with having so many aunts and older girl cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment