About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Underwear on My Head

A week or so ago Vincent was running around in his underwear and socks, not really unusual for our household.  For some reason he thought it would be a great idea to put his underwear on his head and dance around in his socks wearing only underwear on his head.  When Brad and I got done laughing at him we managed to convince him that getting clean underwear for his head and putting his underwear back on where they belonged was a good idea.  Vincent kept talking about how he wanted to dance around and have an underwear on our head dance party.  Brad quickly went on YouTube and found a song about wearing underwear on your head.  I gave in and told Vincent to go get underwear for the rest of us to wear.  He ran upstairs and got my underwear, Brad's underwear and some of his own undies to share with Joel.


Vincent: Undies and soccer socks!

Brad and his undies

Joel with undies on his head and a guitar

The 4 of us danced around with our underwear on our heads and Cecilia probably thought we were all nuts!  The boys watched the youtube video on tv and danced around playing their guitars and having a blast.  The video was actually pretty good and you can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-ddBcduRQ



Brad, Cecilia and undies


Joel and undies


Vincent in his undies and playing guitar

If you have never danced with underwear on your head I suggest you try it!  We all had a lot of fun being silly and dancing around the house.  Definitely something I will never forget.



Vincent, Mommy and Cecilia

Brad and the boys with their undies on their heads


Me and my undies!





No comments:

Post a Comment