About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dogs in a Sink

A little over a week ago Brad was complaining that the dogs smelled and told Bristol she should ask her mom for a bath.  This was in the evening right around dinner time.  I complained that I was always the one that gave the dogs baths, with the help of 2-3 children, and if it was left to me she wasn't going to get a bath for awhile. 

Vincent couldn't believe what he was seeing...Bristol in the sink


Bristol in the sink...Brad must have been moving because this is the best picture I have.


Brad said he would give her a bath but it was going to be in the kitchen sink.  The place where all reasonable people wash their 70lbs dogs.  We have a very deep kitchen sink, I can bath Vince and Joel in it at the same time if they sit with their legs crossed, but a large dog?  I didn't think it was going to work.  I was wrong!


Drying Bristol off



Maisy getting ready for her bath


Brad ended up washing both Bristol and Maisy and their collars.  They were upset that they were tricked into getting a bath.  At least when they get locked in the upstairs bathroom they know they are getting a bath.  Brad took them by surprise in the kitchen!  He was very proud of himself.  I don't know if this is going to mean more baths for the dogs, but it is nice not to have stinky dogs for a few days. 

Maisy getting dried off



No comments:

Post a Comment