About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vincent's Emotional Day



Today was the last day of school for Vincent.  Brad and I volunteered to help with their field day and it was a lot of fun to get to spend time with Vincent’s class.  As we were leaving Vincent was in tears because he had to say goodbye to his classmates and teachers.  It was heartbreaking!  It was a great year and great experience for us and Vincent.  He had wonderful teachers and we truly appreciate both Mrs. Bocek and Mrs. Wilger!


Last Day of school for Vincent!


Everyone wanted in on the picture


Goof balls, I have no idea what any of them were looking at!


Then tonight at bedtime he was sad because he was worried about all his 8th grade friends and what they will be doing next since they will be leaving his school.  Vincent’s school is preK-8th grade.  The 8th graders helped the preschoolers every Friday morning and Vincent loved them, he has actually invited all of them to his birthday party.  Tonight he was so sad that he wasn’t going to be able to see the 8th graders anymore and kept saying “but they liked me a lot, they loved me, I will miss them, what are they going to do now?”  I am glad that Vincent had such a wonderful time working with the older kids.  I feel so bad for him that he is so heartbroken over not being able to see them anymore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment